I recently saw a post over at Tranquil Dreams that Kim took it upon herself to do this interesting challenge and it sparked an idea within me to try and do the same. Tnx Kim
This challenge was originally created by Asil at Redefining Random!
What do you do in the Allergic To “E” Challenge?
- Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy for ya?)
- By reading this you are already signed up.
- Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
- If you fail or pass, suffer in the Hall of Noobs
- If you win, wallow in the Hall of We
- You will receive a pingback to your post to know if you have passed or failed.
- To make it easy for me to keep track of your progress, link it back to this post/li>
I’m not gonna tag anyone specifically to do this, but anyone who wishes to is more than welcome to do so.
Here’s my paragraph.
Hope that it passes the test.
“In my childhood, I would always wish to talk about films I would watch. Thankfully I am now living in a world with that as a possibility. Thirty days a month, I discuss my passion to all who wish to sojourn to my link. Topics vary from dramas to funny films to things that history has taught or shown us to action films that thrill; not a fan of horror at all. Films from my childhood win most awards in my opinion. My hobby is what it is now thanks to this. Is this an addiction or not? I say not. I watch and watch and try to add to my list as many films that I can with my aim to magnify and multiply all films that I know.”
This really wasn’t easy to do at all, but it still was fun 🙂