Mutant let me choose between any of the Jackass movies and Slither and I decided to go with the first one…Another huge mistake!!!! (Not quite sure where I could’ve had a good time with those choices tho) 🙂
I truly have no clue why Mutant wanted to torture me with this shit…. guess it’s proof that she truly loves me. 🙂
WARNING: This post has lots of language that is far from being kid friendly, so don’t be surprised!!!
Number of Times Seen – 1 (16 Aug 2015)
Brief Synopsis – A group of crazy nuts decide to pull stunts that are not only stupid but in most cases extremely dangerous.
My Take on it – I never imagined that I could hate a movie so fucking much and wish that I had never let my eyes look at this piece of total shit.
This movie attempts to scam us into believing that the stunts that these complete idiots pull are suppose to be funny.
I found so little of this infantile humor to even warrant a giggle because it’s just a 90 minutes gag of stoopid humorless vignettes that get dumber and dumber as it goes on.
- Who finds sticking fireworks up ur ass and lighting them to be funny?
- Who finds trying to feed alligators with food hanging from ur ass funny?
- Who finds jerking off underwater near sharks funny? (They even show us the ejaculate which makes this movie border on pornography)
- Who finds getting shot by a pellet gun in the gut funny?
- Who finds sticking a toy car up ur ass and going to the ER funny?
- Who finds wrecking a rent a car and returning it funny?
- Who finds shoplifting dressed up as an old man funny?
- Who finds playing smash up derby with golf carts funny?
- Who finds blowing a foghorn on a golf course funny?
- Who finds pole vaulting into contaminated water funny?
- Who finds getting a tattoo while driving in an off road vehicle funny?
If u answered “i do” to any of the above, then maybe this movie is for you, but I personally don’t like to watch damaging pranks or even stupid pranks because they just aren’t humorous in my eyes.
I know this movie’s (and subsequent movies plus the TV show) popularity is very high because people must like watching these fucking idiots do completely idiotic things to themselves, but I’m not sold on the fact that this is considered comedy.
Truth is, I don’t really have a fucking clue as to what to consider this movie.
IMDB classifies it as a documentary, but I don’t think so.
I think it’s just idiots trying to be funny and injuring themselves in the process.
My rating system doesn’t even go low enough to properly reflect how much I fucking hated this film!
Bottom Line – HATED, HATED HATED this movie! I can’t remember the last time I suffered so much before and just wanted to stop watching a movie. The humor is not even juvenile, it’s infantile and there were very few (if any) stunts that I even chuckled at because they were so fuckin imbecilic!
MovieRob’s Favorite Trivia – Loomis Fall came up with the idea of the “night pandas” segment because he wanted to go to Japan. The crew agreed to bring him along simply because nobody had the heart to tell him that pandas are from China, not Japan.(From IMDB)
Rating – Razzie Worthy (not even) 🙂
Check out my *updated* movie stats here
To see my reviews of Oscar Winning Performances check out this link
To see my reviews of all Oscar Best Picture Winners click here (now complete)
Here is a link to my movie index A-Z